Hello World Wide Web of beautiful people. My name is Mya and today Claire is allowing me to guest post on her blog. I’m really exited to do this, Claire is such a talented blogger so I better do a good job.
1. I’m a fifteen year old homeschooler, who travels a lot.
2.When I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian even though I was terrified of both cats and dogs.
3. I’ve been to eight different countries in three years. Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany, Portugal, France, Croatia, and The United States of America. I hope someday I can make it to the UK, I’ve been wanting to go since the last summer Olympics was hosted there.
4.My favorite place to visit is Rijeka, Croatia. It’s been a years since I’ve visited and I would go back in a heart beat.
5. I hate milk. ( That’s random!)
6. New obsession: “Covergirl Intensify me Liquid Eyeliner.”For the past two years I’ve really been getting into makeup and cosmetics. I want to start writing about my interest in makeup, pretty soon.
7. Favorite Movie: The Jungle Book (2016).
8. Favorite Song : “Here” By Alessia Cara. My mother takes me to a bunch of homeschool parties with other kids and teenagers who are either way older than or way younger than me. It’s completely awkward, well at least I’m awkward.
9. Favorite Emoji: 😎 (At the moment I couldn’t think of anything else.)
10. Favorite Interest: Music; I’ve been playing the guitar for five years and piano for eight. I’ve pretty much given up on the piano but I still play the guitar and make YouTube videos.
11. I’m a music junky. Currently I’m obsessed with R&B and soul music. I would listen to John Legend sing the alphabet on repeat if I could.
12. Favorite thing to do: Sleep. Okay that’s boring, I know but it’s 100% true. My saturday don’t start until around 12:00 pm in the afternoon.
13. Favorite Quote:”In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: “It goes on” – Robert Frost.
14. I’m vegetarian, not vegan. I still hate milk.
15. Favorite snack: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Oreos.
16. My favorite thing to watch on YouTube is “Liza Koshy” on replay. I probably watched all of her videos 5 times each.
17. The first country I have ever been to was Japan.
18. I cook dinner on Tuesday nights for my family. Since I’m the only vegetarian in the family, I make healthy meatless meals for everyone.
19. My best friend lives in Italy; however, we actually met in Japan and then both moved to Italy. Now I am back in Japan again waiting for them “Hurry up BEST FRIEND”.
20. It took me 6 hours to come up with twenty facts about myself while eating an entire package of Reese’s Oreos.
Wow!!!!!!!!. As soon as I started this post I couldn’t remember a thing about myself. Alright, I know you want to know more about Claire soooooooooo….. hop on over to my blog right now located @almostmia.wordpress.com.
Additionally go check out her instagram.
Don’t forget to like and comment below – now signing over to Claire.
Thanks so much Mya. This sounds a little like a news report 😂 if you like these collaboration blogs please like this and also go check out Mya because she’s awesome and yeah.
BYE Claire x